Cars without a license are becoming more and more fashionable. With the advantages of an electric and a tiny size, they are perfect for driving around urban centers. Meet 5 really surprising proposals.
We are already beginning to notice in the large cities of our country a certain prominence of this new mobility alternative provided by small electric cars without a license, which basically are what we could call ” light electric quadricycles “. Know more about Mercedes benz r class ne shitje.
All of them can be driven with the AM driving license, which is accessible from the age of 15 after passing a practical and theoretical exam . These cars have a series of limitations in their use:
- The maximum speed at which this type of vehicle can access is 45 km/h
- Its maximum weight cannot exceed 425 kg
- As most of them are electric, their displacement equivalence must be less than 50 cc
- Its capacity is limited to 2 passengers
- They are prohibited from driving on highways and motorways (they are designed for urban use), although in case of unavoidable necessity they must drive on the hard shoulder
- On secondary roads, they must drive as far to the right as possible in the event that there is no hard shoulder.
Undoubtedly, these electric cars without a license provide a series of advantages that point them out as a good mobility alternative:
- To drive it, you only need to have a moped license that can be obtained from the age of 15
- It has almost the same advantages as any electric vehicle:
- Totally silent driving
- No emission of polluting gases
- Savings in fuel and workshops since its mechanics and maintenance is much simpler than in classic combustion vehicles
The most popular on the market
We list below the 5 small electric vehicles without a license that present the greatest demand in our country:
It offers a range of electric vehicles with two bodies: “ eCity ” and “ eCoupe ”.
- Price: the “ eCity Pack ” version, which is the access version, starts at €15,499 , reaching the most expensive of the range, the “ eCoupe GTI ” with a price of €399.
- Power: it is one of the most powerful electric cars without a license on the market, with 6 kW and 50 Nm of torque.
- Autonomy: the brand has approved it with a range of 80 km .
It is a Chinese-created lightweight quad , truly ideal for urban environments.
- Price: it can be purchased from €999.
- Power: it has a 4 kW motor .
- Autonomy: the brand recognizes about 80 km with a 5.8 kW/h capacity battery . There is also the possibility of including an 8 kW/h battery that provides a range of up to 110 km .
Its hallmark is its innovative cube-shaped design , with only two doors and the innovative system that Citröen has called ” antagonistic opening ” since they open asymmetrically (the passenger’s door with a classic opening and the driver’s that opens in the opposite direction).
- Price: an exceptional price since it starts at €7,200 , to which up to €1,600 can be discounted from the Moves III Plan.
- Power: It mounts a maximum power 6 kW (8.2 CV) motor that has been placed on the front axle and is capable of reaching 45 km/h with a fully electric acceleration from standstill to its maximum speed in 10 seconds.
- Autonomy: the brand has approved a range of 75 km , thanks to its lithium-ion battery with a capacity of 5.5 kW/h and which has been located under the floor of the Ami’s passenger compartment.
Invicta Electric Eidola
Ideal on the move for urban environments, with a truly personal aesthetic.
- Price: the official price of this Invicta is €395.
- Power: it has a small 3.5 kW motor that reaches 45 km/h without problems.
- Autonomy: probably the greatest autonomy in this sector of electric mini-cars with its 140 km.
It is Renault’s electric two-seater that is fun, safe, comfortable, open, bold and with a truly futuristic and innovative design.
- Price: for this car, Renault has combined a price table linked to the option chosen in relation to the acquisition or rental of the battery , as well as the variant that is acquired between the normal use “Life” and the normal use. for small “Cargo” transport , starting from an access price of €7,525 , as follows:
- Twizy Life with battery for rent from €525
- Twizy Cargo with battery for rent from €495
- Twizy Life with owned battery from €11,855
- Twizy Cargo with owned battery from €13,825
- Power: The Renault Twizy 45 has a motor with a total power of 4 kW .
- Autonomy: homologates a total autonomy of 100 km , being able to fully charge in 3.3 hours or reach 80% of its capacity in 3 hours.